Welcome to the Glens Falls High School Library!
Library Mission Statement:
The Glens Falls High School Library Media Center is a collaborative learning environment fostering respect for individual differences, and tolerance for differing opinions and points of view. Students are encouraged to investigate, explore and question in order to nurture their thinking, problem solving, and meaningful learning. Our library promotes a spirit of inquiry and understanding the individual strengths and interests of students in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.
To reach this goal, our school library provides both print and digital informational resources in multiple formats, and instructional experiences to enable students to develop effective research skills and be responsible and successful users of information and creators of knowledge.
Search our catalog!
End of Year Library Newsletter
Download ebooks and audio books on Overdrive!
Ask us for help!
Nooks, Kindles, eReaders - all available for checkout!
- All school rules apply in the library.
- BE RESPECTFUL of classmates, teachers, the library facility, and all materials and equipment.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- Students must be actively working on class work, homework, research, or reading while in the library.
- The privilege of using the library will be restricted if a student violates the code of conduct.